Boston University was in need of a new floor in their Fitness and Recreation Center that could accommodate multiple sports and activities and also perform. Kiefer Northeast was proud to provide Boston University with the state-of-the-art Lumaflex system made by Tarkett Sports. This installation was completed in January 2019 and was Tarkett Sports Project of the Year.
Lumaflex system is a high performance multipurpose floor with many capabilities and benefits. This system is able to accommodate for sports like basketball, volleyball, field hockey, large events with tables and chairs, and even inline skating! And when it comes to maintenance….hardly any!
• Great for gymnasiums and field houses that also host non-sport activities with tables, chairs, and staging.
• Lower life cycle cost
• Reduced annual maintenance costs
• Certified per the ASTM F2772 indoor sports flooring standard
• Outstanding playability and performance for multiple sport activities
• Meets and/or exceeds the sports performance standards of many popular MFMA PUR Compliant wood sports flooring systems.
For more information about Lumaflex contact Kiefer Northeast at 877-474-1187 or email@example.com