Sport M Performance
Bring the outdoors in with Taraflex™ and its new, modern neutral colors and more than seven dynamic wood designs all stocked in the USA. This trusted product offers superior resistance to furniture and rolling loads found in multi-use gymnasiums, while providing great sports properties to athletes when considering shock absorption and comfort. It helps prevent both short and long-term injuries for all levels and ages of athletes and is the only resilient sports flooring with solutions in Class 1 through Class 4 of the ASTM F2772 standards for indoor sports floors.
The patented Triple Action Protecsol floor treatment offers the optimal level of sliding, prevents skin burns and allows for easy maintenance. Taraflex is also FloorScore™ certified for high indoor air quality.
Taraflex Sport M Performance
- Proven for over 60 years to outperform
- Ideal for sporting competitions, multi-sport gymnasiums, and portable/permanent volleyball and basketball courts
- ASTM F2772 Class 3: 45% shock absorption
- Dual density foam backing
- Available with Gerflor Dry-Tex System
- Contributes to LEED credits