Sport M Comfort
Bring the outdoors in with Taraflex™ and its new, modern neutral colors and more than seven dynamic wood designs all stocked in the USA. This trusted product offers superior resistance to furniture and rolling loads found in multi-use gymnasiums, while providing great sports properties to athletes when considering shock absorption and comfort. It helps prevent both short and long-term injuries for all levels and ages of athletes and is the only resilient sports flooring with solutions in Class 1 through Class 4 of the ASTM F2772 standards for indoor sports floors.
The patented Triple Action Protecsol floor treatment offers the optimal level of sliding, prevents skin burns and allows for easy maintenance. Taraflex is also FloorScore™ certified for high indoor air quality.
Taraflex Sport M Comfort
- Triple density foam backing
- The only sports flooring option in Class 4 of the ASTM F2772: ≥50% shock absorption
- The highest immediate protection index upon impact: 88% IPI
- Offers the highest comfort and shock absorption to prevent long-term and immediate injuries
- Wide color range allows for easy customization
- Ideal for intense training camps and repetitive jumping